As a refurbished firearm, this has been inspected and certified by our gunsmiths to be fully serviceable and ready for the range. This may have some cosmetic blemishes.
Designed with the target clay shooter in mind, the Cavalry Sport Series offers you a competitive edge over the original Cavalry Series of Shotguns from American Tactical.
Featuring a 10mm rib with front and rear bead sights, the Cavalry Sport allows for quick and accurate target acquisition to keep you at the top of your game.
Made from light weight high grade 7075 aluminum, the Cavalry series of shotguns weigh in at just over 6 lbs and feature an intricate laser engraved design.
Triggers are single selective, chambered for up to 3″ Magnum (2 3/4″ on 28 Gauge Models), and come with 5 interchangeable chokes.
· Turkish Walnut Wood Stock – Oil Finished
· 12/20/28/410 Gauge / 3″ Chamber
· Brass Front Bead Sight
· 4140 Chrome Moly Steel Barrel
· Single Selective Trigger
Please Note – All Cavalry Shotguns are hand fit at the factory and may vary slightly from the following measurements:
· Length of Pull – 14.55″
· Drop at Comb – 1.41″
· Drop at Heel – 1.87″
This firearm includes a 2-year Limited warranty.
Please Read and Review Parts Disclaimer:
· Use only commercial grade ammunition in its original packaging that corresponds with the caliber of the gun. The correct caliber is imprinted on the gun.
· 2 ¾” or 3” shell.
· Never use reloaded, “refurbished”, hand-loaded or non standard ammunition of a different caliber.
· Never use dirty, wet, corroded, bent, damaged or oiled ammunition.